Ordering From Stan’s
- A personal or phone consultation with client to establish the desired look and materials for the job.
- A deadline is determined and decision is made on whether the client will be supplying art or Stan’s Sign Design will be designing the layouts. If art is supplied please read our art file specifications on our contact us page. You can either e-mail smaller files to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload larger files to our (ftp) server here.
- Electronic art files are generated for proofing by client. Sizes, colors, spelling and spacing are all viewed by the customer. Changes are made and revised art is viewed again until we receive “approved” in the subject line of an email or signed artwork faxed to 317-251-3377. Stan’s team will then get the job into full production mode.
- A 50% deposit may be required by new clients to start the production process.
- The customer will be contacted when the job is complete.
- You will be asked to sign a document that you have looked at the finished product and there are no noticeable defects in the items being picked up.
- We do not have delivery service but are more than happy to arrange a courier to deliver your order.
Vehicle Wrap Process
Advertise and market your business the right way! Get Results!
We have taken the time to use Google’s search engine to research online (and we invite you to do the same) the impressions of vehicle wraps and car graphics. Here is what we have found out: 90% of vehicle travelers notice graphics on wrapped vehicles, 75% form impressions about the company, and 30% of consumers base buying decisions on vehicle impressions. Not only does your company impressions increase, the cost-benefit compared to other forms of marketing is substantially lower.
Stan‘s Sign Design has a 5 step process when creating and installing graphics on your vehicle.
- Quote – We use the make, model and year of your vehicle to get a generalized estimate of the square footage that we will be applying graphics to. We will ask if you are fully wrapping, partially wrapping or just want computer cut graphics on your vehicle.
- Concept – We will get a feel from you what direction you are leaning towards in the design stage. If your designs have already been done we will need to verify that it is usable art. If we are designing something very simple there may not be an art charge. If we are starting from scratch and several hours are anticipated in the design phase, you will be billed our hourly design fee.
- Design – A design or designs are created based upon a prior agreement from you. Electronic art files are generated for proofing by client. Sizes, colors, spelling and spacing are all viewed by the customer. Changes are made and revised art is viewed again until we received “approved” in the subject line of an email or signed artwork faxed to 317-251-3377. Stan’s team will then get the job into full production mode.
- Print – At Stan’s Sign Design we do not start printing the wrap film until the vehicle is in our hands. This allows us to get exact measurements of the vehicle and make adjustments for handles, hinges and body line contours. There is a 24 hour “gas-out” period before over-laminates can be applied to the ink surface of the prints. Plan on leaving your vehicle with us for at least four days for full wraps.
- Install – Our trained “wrap team” will turn your concept into reality in just a few days. You can view some of our videos to get an idea of the craftsmanship of our installation professionals. Please download our wrap disclaimer found on our contact us page. We must have a signed copy before vehicle or trailer leave the premises.
To view our installation process of a vehicle wrap you continue to our video page under the gallery tab where you can watch videos of: recent vehicle wraps, our facility, equipment, and other vehicle wrap videos.